RC:

My 991.1 C4 GTS Cab is sometimes way too loud when I rev above 4000 rpm but I enjoy every bit of it.

I'm so glad I chose the cabriolet, especially with the R8 being a coupe. Both cars complete each other in a perfect way, only cars missing are a GT3 RS and an Aventador SV. indecision 

You know, the problem with a GT3RS (as with a GT2RS) is that you can enjoy them mostly on the Autobahn (at high speeds), on the track (very much so) and maybe (but very rarely) on country roads if they are tight enough and you can push without getting too fast. In most other situations these cars are less fun than (let's say) a turbo s cabriolet. Then one has to consider that the turbo s is as much fun as a GT2RS on the Autobahn (and more fun there than a GT3RS). In summary, one could get a GT3RS (or the next GT2RS) in addition to a turbo s but the benefits are not so big - if you don't track the car often. The older I get the more I like the idea of testing more the Porsches and Ferraris of the past... They complement the modern "perfect" sportscars best, maybe Smiley