CGX car nut:

That is definitely a nice looking car.  I don't believe I have even seen one on the road though the BMW X7 is very popular in this part of the States.  

I know it is hard to believe and everyone is expecting me to say this (of course, I got one Smiley) but I think the Z4 is really an underappreciated car and people haven't really noticed it yet, especially in certain colors and color/wheel combinations. I got two thumbs up today and I usually get this only with my Performante. Smiley

It also feels very nice to drive, very nimble, the steering is very direct (but feels a bit numb when you go straight, probably for comfort reasons and yes, even on bad roads, you can barely feel something in the steering wheel) and it turns quite well, the short wheelbase is fun.

With the open exhaust valve/flap, even the exhaust sound is good for a car with DPF (US model sounds louder and slightly higher in pitch because it has no DPF). For 599 EUR a month, this is a steal. My Mercedes dealer asked 500 EUR for a crappy A250 hybrid, the lease offers over here are really quite bad right now. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)