Whoopsy:

You writing that just like how Max fans write about their guy against Hamilton. Completely homer-ish.

A VSC won't help Hamilton at the end. Only a red flag will. But it was only a single car incident so a red flag isn't warranted. 

Luck plays a big part in F1. More than you think. Mostly over time everything evens out. Remember last year at Silverstone? It was pure luck that Hamilton had the blow out where it was, or else Max could have caught and pass Hamilton for the win. Luck wasn't with Hamilton in Malaysia back in 2016, or else he would have won that year.

Last race at Saudi Lady Luck was shining on Hamilton where even after 2 impacts his front wing stayed intact to let him win the race. 

Hamilton made no mistake today, it's just.....luck, or lack of that he didn't win. 

After today, you bet Hamilton will be motivated for next year. Gunning for his 8th. And also conquering the new regulations. 

I had wanted Hamilton to win too, but I am also staying neutral, saying things as they are without sugar coating them. 

Max earned the win today. He never gave up. Even after finding out he likely won't catch Hamilton in time before the end. Never give up is a mark of champion, not every driver can do that. See Bottas. 

I don‘t mind Lewis to lose the WC IF he‘d have lost it on track, but he didn‘t!. He was leading the race the whole time. Max never gave up, indeed but that ought to be normal if you fight for the championship, so nothing special there.

Max lost the start, Max was on the same race  as Perez so RB was only going for the qualifying setup and their race pace was inferior to Lewis pace.

If the race would have ended behind a VSC Lewis would have won, so this would have helped him a lot.

Masi made him a sitting duck with his old tyres and also getting out only the benchmarkers betwen LH & MV, even Sebastian Vettel was wondering what was going on after the race.

This race was never close, it has been made close by Masi.