Yes, I pay 599 per month and after 36 months, I return the car.

Never had an issue with paying something at the end of the lease, with two exceptions but it was my wife's fault (rims and sunscreen on seats). I always take care of my cars, I do not have damaged rims or similar stuff.

No down payment (you can make one but it isn't required). 

We had pretty sweet lease deals over the past couple of years, where you can get a McLaren 570S for 999 EUR per month (with a 20000 EUR down payment but still under 1600 EUR per month) or an Audi R8 RWS for 999 EUR without down payment but these deals are mostly gone now. Smiley

I remember when my dealer offered me a brand-new 991.2 Turbo S Convertible worth 260k EUR for 2300 EUR a month and I told him he is nuts because this is way too expensive. He then adjusted the offer to 2100 EUR a month and I still didn't take it. Now you probably get a 992 Carrera Convertible (not even the S) for the same money. Smiley  

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)