In most countries, especially in developed ones the human rights are there. Have never heard any issues on this topic in Hungary. I am for the next - everyone has a right to do whatever they want to do at their home. If man loves man - no problem. If woman loves woman - fine. I am even not against of if man loves the vacuum cleaner - of course if the vacuum cleaner is not against of. However what we see now is not about liberalism or human rights, its the same intervention into the freedom of people as the persons who separate people by nationality intervene into the freedom of others. Moreover, i must say that this campaign becomes an agressive one. In case you dont support lgbt or blm movement the life becomes much more difficult for you. The closest case - Rowling, who was not invited on the event concerning Harry Potter simply because she said that she is afraid of rising amount of transsexual persons, now she gets the agressive letters from transsexuals. Or the other case - staying on the knee because the policeman killed the afroamerican person who was drugdealer and rapist. Wtf! 

I am a jew, maybe I should start to make all Germans, Austrians, Spaniards, Romanians, Hungarians to stay on the knee in front of me?

Anyway, its offtopic... when I pay to watch f1 I dont want to see the pilots on the knee, I want see them racing. If I wanted the man on knee I would subscribe the pope channel

P.S. if Vettel wants to wash the regimes he should go to politics. He has enough resources. 

--

sportcars-history.com