Whoopsy:

You know, Mikey, you have no idea how enjoyable to me that right now you are quoting Jason from Engineered Explained when you wholeheartedly dismissed him as conjecture earlier.

With that one stroke, you have painted yourself inside your own corner with no way of escaping. It doesn't how you explain, you will contradict yourself either way you do it. It's a lose lose situation.

I am seriously enjoying it right now. 

wink

--

I simply offered someone you liked as a source.  Too funny. An additional post from you does make it amusing.  Take your pick then. Was his post on the 0-60 accurate or this one on brakes or both?  Maybe neither - I can’t tell by your non response. 
What is funny was that first the car was just a one trick pony - going fast in a straight line. Fastest four door in the world yet this was an actual complaint. I call it the ‘pussy is too tight’ complaint.  Now it is that the car is too fast for the brakes. I call this the ‘tight pussy making my dick feel too big’ complaint.   As proof I submit the rave reviews from customers and stock holders.