Lord_Driftalot:

@whoopsy

nice summary but the black/ white flag warning did nothing to penalize MV for his bad driving behaviour!

And now you‘re still thinking that anyother in the field can match Lewis driving abilities? I doubt it, he showed his masterclass and how much supreme he‘s especially compared to Max!

Lewis never did unfair moves in his whole career and Max… 🙄

That's just from experience. instead of following everyone and doing the same line and stuck in a DRS train, he was clever enough to experiment and find a different result. 

Max was leading most of the race, he would have no chance to see how Hamilton drives. and by the time he sees it was too late for him to do the same thing and catch. 

You bet next year Max, and just about every other driver will review films of rivals and gain an advantage somewhere.

Also weird that everyone else didn't review the Sprint footage and see how Hamilton did it, they just all chalked up to a stronger engine. 

I favour Hamilton over Max, it's not a secret. But I am not a blind fanboy, I critic where warranted, be it Max Lewis or Yuki or whatever.

--