The overall feel driving the car is one of pleasure in the quiet beauty, zesty spirited sound and fine elegant interior.  

The new style racing seats don't fit me as perfectly as the Strad and Scud era racing seats which to me are the finest seats ever made.  I do take into account that I'm now fully fused in my spine and no one builds a seat for Titanium spined buyers. With some twiddling of the dials I got the seat to fit 90% of perfect today. The manual seat controls are easy to use and effective, no reason to automate.

The interior is roomy, superbly crafted and the controls easy to use and intuitive.  It's a great city car, a pleasure to toodle around in doing errands as it's comfortable, very easy to enter and exit even for a cripple - Neck straight, my head clears the roof easily on entering and exiting compared to Porsche GT cars.  That ingress/egress difficulty in Porsche GTs [also due to side bolster design] has always - even pre-maximum crippled state - made them a pain in the ass for errands and short trips, besides bearing the embarrassment of associating oneself with the childish looks of the Ricer wings.

My car has the fancy stereo, which I can't comment on as I never turn it on.

It will be interesting to see if the GTS, when I receive it, has evolved from the SF, and smoothed some of the rough edges in the suspension. This is not a car for everyone, but if it's true that the era of the big 12s ends with Lusso, SF and GTS, it's certainly worth experiencing -- especially if you loved your Widow MakersSmiley

IMG_0964.jpeg