Hardly am I being defensive. I just represent my opinions like you guys do.  I don’t ever claim the Tesla is a luxury car or has perfect build quality nor do I post - ever - plaid videos or FSD videos or positive press etc.   Never.  All I do I give my side of the story. You can call it defensive in an effort to quiet me down i suppose but I’m certain readers here see what I am writing clearly most of the time. 
I still love my Turbo guys but as an average person with limited means I grew very tired of the huge expense keeping that car as a daily driver.  The Tesla is a welcome addition and I have had far more fun with it than I dare try to describe here. It is inexpensive and practical as well as safe and tons of fun.  Really really hard to describe obviously in the forum so I never have any need to convince you to get one or try one - trust me. There are plenty being sold.   
What I do enjoy is reading some of the stuff you guys think and how you react as car guys.  To me a car guy is pragmatic about speed and the expense that goes with it. It f he sees something fast and fun he goes for it cause he is a car guy.  A car guy does not car so much about fit and finish, what color it is, stitching, 800 volt ( my new favorite ) or dealership experience.  If something is luxury I avoid it thinking the money did not go to raw speed.