Leawood911:

I will let everyone decide if miles per minute is important. To me it matters a lot. So does a well functioning autopilot system on the highway. 
We can also drive the same Ferrari and our mileage would vary.  If it is all about how long you have to wait to charge before making it to the next charger. . When you are sitting there plotting your progress is all about miles.  To be blunt the Tesla might have a lower actual range than EPA gives the Porsche gets (relatively speaking)  but it is still many more miles which means it is hard for the competition to match the speed it takes it to gain distance or miles if you will.  Your argument  in this case is like when automakers would boast about a cars range when in reality they had twice the tank size. They did not want to talk about mileage. The other favorite was installing a tiny tank and bragging how little it cost to fill the tank.  Either discussion omitted actual miles per gallon in favor of tank size and all of us looking at such claims just laugh when we see them because we know how ICE cars work.  Too many here have not owned an EV so the FUD is easy. Unless I seem to point it out after which I would assume you get it or at least consider it. 
in my humble opinion, again everyone can decide, but we have been using miles per gallon forever - no one would consider doubling the tank or enlarging the fuel nozzle to pump quicker a legit way to add miles per gallon. It does not. 

I am not certain what Elon claims or if he no longer talks about miles per minute. I kind of doubt your reporting on that front. Most recently you claimed Tesla had a poor quarter and only profited due to carbon credits.  I looked at the numbers after that -  that was some way off reporting. They made massive profits all around. Look at the stock today. 
cheers

Have you driven and tested a Porsche Taycan or its near twin the Audi e-tron GT to make that comparison or are you just relying on your Tesla Model 3 experience?