There are no personal attacks, at least not from me. 

Point out the obvious and stating facts for a company, a publicly traded company no less, isn't personal attack, unless of course you think every negative comment about Tesla is an attack on you personally. Which just means you taking stuff too personally. Don't even think Elon feels that way and Tesla is his baby. That is very different than people fabricating stuff to frame the orange man. No one is fabricating stuff on Tesla, it's just reporting on what's actually happening.

No one is doubting your report of your happy and trouble free ownership, but it's just one owner's perspective, one of millions. There are plenty other Tesla customers that are as happy as you are, but that does not equal to 100%. There are also plenty of Tesla customers who aren't happy with their car's fit and finish or service or whatever, so your one person's point of view does not represent the whole view. 

I don't blindly trash Tesla, when I trash them it's warranted, just like I don't blindly praise Porsche or anyone else. Remember not long ago I posted facts about Tesla haven't not enough service support and their production quality? And you just blindly argue for argument sake simply because your own car is perfect? See the other Tesla thread, I didn't posted the video, Topspeed did, a major Tesla fan just took delivery of a Plaid and it has dented bumper, poor assembly quality and long wait for service appointment, pretty much everything I posted about which you tried your hardest to argue against for no reason other than just to argue. 

--