Shaich:

I think Musk's biggest issue is that he gives/promises dates and misses out by "only" 3-4 years or so... Smiley I think he is just trying to make people wait for his stuff, but he knows he cant deliver and that is really annoying IMO

It's more about what he 'wishes' to happen instead of what he 'planned' to happen. He is really only saying stuff to periodically prop up the stock price. I believe he has ADD so he can't quite focus on one single thing, his mind keep wandering all around to think of new things he wanted to do. 

Love the Lucis yes its very interesting, my only problem with the Porsche is the range, funny as I usually not making so long distances but I still want to go more than 300km on the Autobahn without the need of a charge (in my world it should be at least 500km of real Autobahn range in that price category) 

Long distance on the Autobahn is still the domain for normal cars or hybrids. EVs simply are limited by how much energy they can carry. If we put the hyper efficient Lucid drivetrain into the Taycan, the range still wouldn't be good enough for your liking at Autobahn speed. That's the the down side to electric motors, the energy draw is exponentially higher at high rpm as the efficiency suffers. Porsche tried to mitigate that with the 2-speed gearbox dropping the operating rpm down. Still not enough. Perhaps adding another cruise gear would help. 

In the end, EVs are still more suitable as a city car, for intercity travel, a hybrid will be the better choice if one wants to be 'green'. 

--