So, seeings how here in Ohio the weather was about 70 degrees and sunny I thought that the 997S could use a few miles! I called my dad to get permission and went out to start it, nothing happens, not even the windows went down like they should to open/close the door.

So the battery is dead, after only sitting for 6 or 7 days! I call roadside assistance, they dispatch a guy over (he made it over in 20min!)

Since the porsche has no manual hood latch, we had to first take the fuse cover off (its by the pedals) give that fuse power, open the hood then power up the battery from the guys truck, after several tries we cant get the car started. We try his little generator too, that doesnt do it.

So we call in the flatbed and get it taken to the dealer for probably a new battery, also we are gonna finally get the rear right tail light fixed (wiring problem) and we need to check for the recall thing because we got that letter from PCNA.

Overall im really disapointed, it was a bueatiful day and it was really sad to see the 997S carted off on a flatbed

But, oh well im hoping to pick it up tomorrow.. depending on the recall deal i guess! I suppose I will keep you guys updated on that recall deal.

battery dead after a week or so... thats pretty sad

* i still love the car!