Quote:
ADias said:
Quote:
ben, lj said:
btw, saw the show. it's a seperate assembly plant run by Saleen - no trucks and minivans assembled there - unlike someone else with thier supercar

What's the issue? is there contamination between the 2 lines? or is it that a CGT owner would prefer a sanitized assembly centered in a circle with a minimum radius of X miles to the next assembly line?

i could give a crap where it's made and what's made along side it as long as it doesn't turn out to be as big a POS as our cayenne which was made next to it has turned out to be. again, i didn't make the "don't they also assemble trucks and minivans thre..." comment in response to another comment: "they have a tour of the Ford GT assembly plant. Pretty interesting on the way Ford assembles their supercar."

remember, don't those stones if you live in a glass house.

ps. i wore my porsche t-shirt and hat at the car show/meet i brought my CGT to today. as well, i gave a couple of rides which i'm certain clearly represented what an amazing product porsche has made in the CGT. so guys, it's hard to call me a porsche basher. if they make a turd (our cayenne) and refuse to even acknowledge (much less repair) issues with it, i'll let the world and all prospective buyers with whom i communicate know about it. if they make a bad arse super reliable product like my 993 and 996 were and CGT has so far been, i'll let the world and all prospective buyers with whom i communicate know about it. i'm not biased - just vocal about the truth.