nberry:

Nick, I always appreciate your objectivity.Smiley

Was this an invitation only event?Smiley

In a way, yes.

The old 918 Spyder Circle was for 918 owners only. 2 years ago they changed the format and includes GT car owners and changed the name to Porsche Circle.

Each dealer would have submitted names of their GT car clients to HQs and those names will in turn be sent back to Germany and an invite to join the Circle will be sent.

2020 was a lost year, and Porsche actually didn’t cancel the whole program and let it live. They had another event planned at Nardo later this year, it was supposed to coincide with a car launch. That event has now been pushed back to 2022. There should also be another event at Goodwood next year. But that will not be a driving event. More like a social and insight event. I believe a return to visit Le Mans is also planned as Porsche will be competing again.

Nick, when did you buy the GT3RS again? If it was during 2018 your dealer should have submitted your contact to PCNA. It would seems like they didn’t. If you are interested, send me your contact via pm and I will forward that to Germany to get it sorted.

--