Son's first car... No V8, no sportscar but very lovely and he is sooooo excited to drive it.

Will pick it up tomorrow.

BMW 320d xDrive M Sport, latest G20 model, slightly used (BMW company car, under 15000 km) and fully(!) loaded (Alcantara with M sport seats, Steptronic Sport, M sport chassis with adaptive dampers, laser light, all driving and parking assist systems available, etc. etc. etc.).

Lease is slightly under 400 EUR per month for 42 months. Car is worth almost 70k EUR. Very safe car, at little bit too fast (236 kph and 0-100 kph in 6.8 seconds) but power and speed can be limited through the electronic key (phone). I will limit top speed only to 180 kph in the beginning. Smiley

It wasn't easy to find a car which is accepted by the insurance and without paying a fortune for it.

This is a very safe car and cost is acceptable. I was looking at cheaper cars but lease rates were not much different (I wanted a bigger car for him for safety reasons) and the safety level of the new 3 series is amazing. The drive assist systems also increase safety substantially, it is amazing what they can do (if my boy wants to test his guardian angel, I hope he never does).

Best part (for my son and for my pocket): Consumption is around 6 l / 100 km on average, topping out at around 7.2 liters. Amazing. Over 1000 km range on one fuel tank. 

Engine is amazing too, Diesel mild hybrid(!), drives in sport mode like a sports car engine, very good throttle response, Steptronic sport also shifts very fast, I am impressed.

Didn't want to buy it because it is a Diesel and you never know in 42 months... Smiley 

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)