Actually it also handles considerably better than many ICE sports cars - it is far quicker than my Turbo.  I don’t own it for Corolla or Leaf like transportation. I own it because it is insanely fun and practical. Not to mention cheap to operate with virtually zero depreciation and dirt cheap insurance. In my entire lifetime I never imagined a car could do so many things superbly.  It’s not a Leaf. I don’t need a crapload of buttons to give me a warm and fuzzy while giving me 10% of the features. This is just always the same weird discussion. There is no comparison between a Tesla and other cars. EVs included. It is certainly for a different consumer - not you - but that is okay. Gives everyone a better choice in the long run. It find those interiors you like ridiculous- it’s just a matter of taste.  I would not buy a car that I have to put gas in or drive down a simple highway.   To each his own.  I did not exactly make a dumb decision and doubt you can make regret it.  Cheers buddy. From the lake. It just drove me down here, 150 miles, in the dark.