Quote:
jfraser said:
GG,
I'm having mine installed in @ 10 days...Whenever my car FINALLY arrives!!!
Don't know why the installer is resisting, it's not exactly difficult to move the mike...The supplied method of attachment is only velcro pad. Wouldn't put it on the sun visor. Try two thirds the way up the windshield pillar. Why don't you have someone sit in your car and call you (to hear for yourself) If you keep asking your callers what they think, it's possible that you are drawing their attention to something they wouldn't normally notice/comment about. Now if they say sorry can't hear you, it sounds cr$p, then there is a problem.

Is the system responsive to you commands...If it is then I doubt there's a microphone placement issue as the system wouldn't be able to 'hear' you.

Do you have a reasonable expectation of the system.
What phone are you connecting with. If you have bad signal strength on connection, the bluetooth isn't going to improve it

JFraser,

The system is responsible to my voice commands when the car is standing still or not really revving. If i'm going more than 40+MPH then the system doesn't 'hear' or recognize my commands. I think it is the engine background noise. When i was on the highway i even tried yelling at the top of my voice but to no avail.

i'll keep trying.