Leawood911:

Wow. You can say anything at all about any cars. I did not write anything at all about your Tesla opinions. You are welcome to them. My entire point was about insulting people and that I found the term circle jerk offensive.  So you go back to using it.  I fail to see the point you are trying to make to the rest?  That you can bait me endlessly?  It is just not nice.  Say anything about cars. Insult me again for what reason?

Did you not see me say nice things about other cars?  Do I ever talk shit about people?  Did you not see that I wrote the Plaid horn button is fucking stupid?  Why do you refuse to differentiate between insulting people and commenting on cars.
Why insult people. That is the point?  Geez. I can’t take another round of saying the same thing. 

You still don't get it, Smiley you don't have to take anything and everything negative about Tesla personal. There is nothing personal about stating facts. Or definitions of terms. 

In case you failed to noticed, which obviously you didn't. Everything was directed at that Tesla troll from 'Switzerland'. Yet in your infinite wisdom, you rush over there and without seeing the big picture and take everything as personal against you Smiley

No other fans of any manufacturers goes around the internet and troll every car forums they can find, only Tesla people. 

Buddy you are wiser than that!!

--