Carlos, I believe you're a bit off the mark here.
I dunno if you have ever driven the RS4 - maybe you have and just dont like it, which is fair enough. I think you're off the mark when you portray the RS4 as something a Porsche or Ferrari will eat for breakfast, or just out distance thru twisted roads.

A local magazine here once made a test of the 360 and the RS4 and quite as you said, the RS4 (standard) was faster than the 360 on the straights, and the 360 faster thru twists and turns.
But the gruelling conclusion (from a Ferrari-owners perspective) was the fact that the cars were pretty darn close throughout the test.

I will agree that I'd probably be having more FUN in a Porsche or Ferrari, but the RS4 is also great fun, and the monsterous torque alone brings out a smile. Floor it in 6th at 50kmh and see what happens

Like Ive said a dozen times before:
Making the most of cars like the ones we love in this forum and other great cars like the RS4 takes a very skilled driver.
I dunno how many of you guys have ever REALLY driven your cars to the absolute limit thru a forest, on twisty mountain roads or on a track, but I dont think I ever REALLY have with anyone of my cars.
I have always been too scared to kill myself of wreck the car to be honest.
I have for sure pushed the cars a LOT, but Im convinced a better driver than me could do a much better job - and hence drive a lot faster.

My point is this: This is an academic debate! Unless you let two professional drivers take the RS4 and a 360 or 997TT out on that mountain road, you will NEVER know which car i faster...and you may still not.
No matter who comes first in that test, someone will always come up with excuses/explanatons like the conditions weren't right, the 911 is lighter, the RS4 has Quattro, the Ferrari is too red..the sun was in my eyes etc etc etc.

(Remember the Donkervoort record on NB? Big hoo-haa about whether to acknowledge the fact that it whipped the CGT's a55)

The margins are very small, and tho the 360 or 911 have the edge on twisty roads, it would only take a miniscule mistake...and whoosh!..the Audi is riding off into the sunset. Nose-heavy, understeering and all.

Youre right, Carlos, that it's very much apples and oranges.
The RS4 is very different to a 360 or 911. No doubt. But they all reach the same goal, almost at the same time - but in very different ways.

Personally I wouldn't bet against the RS4 in a mountain shoot-out with the 360 or any similar specced car.
And speaking of brakes: Did you see the diameter on those RS4 Brembos?
If my life depended on my brakes, I'd take a Porsche anyday, but I would pick the RS4 without qualm too.

Having said all this, I'd rather drive the 360 or 911...but that's a totally diffferent story