ALDO:

I still think that the numbers are impressive. I didn’t tell that this is the end of car evolution just that it is impressive.

Please give me any argument that the numbers presented are not impressive. You may not like Elon or Mate but both have developed cars which are in one area at least superb.

A formula 1 car is impressive but not useful for holiday driving on gravel roads

It's just the nature of how torque is delivered by electric motors. And how power is calculated from the torque. There is nothing remarkable with electric motors. 

Maximum torque is from zero rpm, stays more or less constant until higher up in the rpm where it drops off sharply. This actually works great as a commuting machine propulsion. Cars stop and go all the time and with max torque available at zero rpm, that matches really well with traffic pattern. 

Compared that to the engineering involved in making an F1 engine spins to 20,000rpm without grenading itself, the later is much more impressive. Making a big turbo-ed engine spinning to 8000rpm is impressive. Spinning 6 giant pistons in a 4.0L flat 6 to 9000 rpm is impressive. 

My Taycan is impressive on mountain highway, 5000lbs of curb weight all but disappeared. But driving around town in one isn't. Doing so just fit the characteristics of an electric car. 

Every electric car is swift off the line. I think the Nissan Leaf has a better 0-60 than my 968 sports car. The value of a quick 0-60 dash is greatly diminished when just about any EV can do 3 seconds 0-60. Very different than before when proper engineering is needed and with the right engine output profile in order to get a 3 second 0-60. Or sub 3 second. It's a diminishing attribute, one reason I didn't even go for a turbo S for my Taycan. A 4S or even a turbo is plenty quick enough to do what's needed. 

--