Whoopsy:

https://insideevs.com/news/522577/mercedes-eqs-fast-charging-analysis/

The 'just released' Plaid has already been eclipsed by Mercedes in charging speed. 

Plaid claimed a higher peak charging speed but that peak is just that, a peak. The Mercedes has a 10% advantage in average throughput, 155kW from 20%-80% vs just 130kW from the Plaid. Heck, even a Hyundai Ioniq 5 can sustain a 170kW throughput.

Since 99% of charging is done at home I would love to see a comparison of top home charging speeds available for each EV.  For instance my model3 will charge at 43 mph on the Tesla home charger using a 60 amp 240 volt connection. 48 amps are used by the charger if 60 amp service is wired to it. 
Even charging my model3 at 150kw superchargers (gen 2) I find that a 20 minute stop every 250 miles is totally acceptable.  The new 350 kw charger Tesla is now producing will cut some of that time. Still - hardly ever use it. They are always along the interstates when you need them without much detour and available for me has been 100% and as simple as plugging in.  Just is not the main source of charging for these cars.  
Also, maybe overlooked, if your Tesla knows it is heading to a supercharger at least 5 minutes ahead of time it preconditions the battery which allows for the power to flow at max rates for longer % of time.  
makes a big difference. Don’t look for car magazines to do this as part of their test. I could be wrong. 
FYI my range has been excellent on the highway recently. At 75 mph on autopilot (which add lots of consistency) in am seeing the rated 4 miles per kWh over 150 miles to the lake.  (Less than $2 in home AC power) 
I suspect the ‘miles per hour’ is the most relative charging metric  and general EV measure though it will be a lively discussion on if that matters. For me, four stats matter and are related in some way.  Miles per kWh, miles per hour max (this is constant until you get to the last 2-3 home charging, miles per hour max supercharging (20-80%) and 0-100 mph as a tie breaker.