Side tracking now are you?

Yeah, the Formula 1 circus is the best representation of non-politisised competition and least corrupted by economic interests... I always though that endurance racing was better at testing and developing technologies and know-how for application in street sportcars, ooops I forgot Ferrari always got their but kicked by Porsche there and their only oasis has been F1 were Porsche never showed any interest except in their brief their domination with the Tag Turbo engine until it was abolished by a change in rules

There is a difference between "some" Porsche buyers and "some" Ferrai buyers (you always get me to generalise about Ferrari and I don't want to since its not fair but...), and that is that Porsche buyers will continue to make Porsche more succesfull than Ferrari as long as they continue to build best performing sportcars inpite of living of past laurels, while Ferrari will be in big trouble if when they can't live off their laurels since they depend more on the image of their cars than their performance

BTW, F1 starts next week and keep an eye out for Alonso he has been the fastest driver/car of the pre-season, hopefully the Renault will be reliable enough