BjoernB:

I am not dismissing this at all - but you just don't do this on a inside line in a 300 km/h corner when you know Max will come back-in on the race-line. I am not against Hamilton eighter he has grown over the years to a fantastic executer - but I just think it's Political BS on his homegrandprix - he knew exactly what he was doing.  Again - if you touch with yr front wheel the back wheel of another car at 290 km/h it's not just a "malheur" - just MY 2 cents

I said that it is Hamiltons fault, but he got a penalty for that, and IMO it was the right call. Was it avoidable? YES... but as they race each other it was clear that it will happen at a certain point.... for me Max is much more aggressiv and maybe it will also teach him a lesson, Lewis won 7 DWC not for no reason, most of the times he knows when to step back, but he was also loaded form the ast races I guess and he wanted to win at all cost... especially after losing the quali(sprint race).

I personally love this season so far and I think it is very good for the sport.... Max has the better car, but he has not got the routine to understand when to step back a little in order to save his race. Lets hope for a good season.... I am really happy that he got out of the car without any injuries... 

At the end it was a racing incident that could have been avoided,...