BjoernB:

Max had this corner - If one hits with his front left wheel in a corner the backwheel of the other (while turning) he purpously turns the other !  Period.  The penatly was a joke - FIA is a joke. If Max would have barreled 15 times sidewards in the gravel the penalty would be much higher......I have no words anymore for this kneeling guy. 

I find it very strange how so many people react... yes it was in that case more Lewis fault, BUT Max is driving like a maniac to protect his place, and he pushes also always pushes Lewis off in order to gain or protect his position. It was unfotenate that he was out of the race, but this can happend and Lewis did not do it on purpouse.... Thats racing, and the penalty was more than correct, what should they do ?? give him the black flag? Lewis was only lucky that he did not have any serious damge to his car. Dont get me wrong, I am more a Max fan than a Lewis, but still I think all was more than correct and I welcome racing like this. If max would be smart he would see the full picture and would not have risked as much as he did.... but his EGO is very big and that casued him to scoe ZERO,... Lewis on the ither hand did again all right, although very lucky this time....