So entertaining reading some of the comments on the Motorsport.com articles. 

So many armchair pundits that has never been in a race car and raced yet stye think they know it all.

Funniest one would be Hamilton purposely take a wider line to crash into Max on purpose as he was much tighter when battling Leclerc. They have absolutely no idea how a car handles. On cold tires. With full fuel load. Heck, they can't even  see the racing line. When Max and Lewis came together, they weren't even close to the apex of the corner yet. Cobbs has a late and blind apex and they were both still half a corner away, they were both trying to get there, at the same time, on the same piece of tarmac. if one takes a early apex at Cobbs they will be on the outside of the track at exit at those speed. 

it's going to be fun watching the rest of the season for the battle between these two. Let's see if Max will come back even more aggressive knowing it's only a 10 second penalty, or if he would learn the first thing about winning a race, in order to win a race first he has to finish. When I was racing my engineer always reminds me to not take unnecessary risk, finish the race first. It would be very understandable if that was the last lap of the race and Max needed to stay ahead, that would the be the time to take a risky move. Definitely not during the first lap however.

I can see Ferrari and McLaren benefiting from clashes between Max and Lewis this season. If Max keep taking risks like that and Lewis doesn't yield, they could very well keep taking themselves out of the races and Leclerc or Norris might actually have a shot at the title. 

Wouldn't that be something. Norris became the 2021 Driver's Champion. Or Leclerc. 

--