Der-Schwabe:

Well, let's see how representative your view is. The Model S ought to be selling well based on your observations of your own view and the views of your "buddies". So, let's look at the largest car market in Europe, Germany (where you are based (albeit in Switzerland)). How many Tesla Model S were sold there last month? None. May be a glitch, how many were sold between January to May, 2021?...14x Tesla Model S were sold in the first half. A 95% drop in sales compared to the previous year. So how did the Taycan fare then? Well, in May 2021 387x Taycans were sold. It was the top seller in the upmarket segment in Germany in May, 2021. So how many Taycans were sold between January to May, 2021? 1,683 Taycans were sold. A 102% increase in sales.

Source is the German 'DMV': 

https://www.kba.de/DE/Statistik/Fahrzeuge/Neuzulassungen/MonatlicheNeuzulassungen/monatl_neuzulassungen_node.html

Seems to me that you & your "buddies" are not representative of market trends.

I wonder if everyone knowing a new model S was coming after 10 years or so of the same model had any impact?  Or maybe because they made none in the last seven months. Or maybe because deliveries just started about a week ago? Nah,  can’t be that.  I would have expected huge Jan to May numbers for a car released in June.  
Maybe check in a month or two. Meanwhile look a new Taycan orders following the plaid deliveries to customers.  Or maybe Taycan resale values in a few months.