Boxster Coupe GTS:
Leawood911:
Whoopsy:

Speed is suddenly not important cause your, my, and everyone else's government says so. 

Everywhere is clamping down on speed, look no farther than them raising ticket prices and such.

And where do Police set up shop for speed traps? Straightaways. 

They never set up in corners. 

To enjoy speed going forward, it will be more about handling, going around corners faster.

Priceless.  So speed limits are just now being enforced. Up until now it was not an issue. Mike V’s stock just shot up. 
So the official talking point is now cornering speed.   If a 10 year old model S does not corner as good as your sports car you are in the clear and happy.  That pleases me. 
Funniest thing is that even the little model 3 runs circles around my turbo in the corners with its crazy low center of gravity and perfect weight distribution.  

To enjoy speed going forward when not in a Tesla - avoid racing Teslas in corners. 

"Tesla Model 3 loses control and falls 100ft off the side of a mountain, occupants walk away"

(23 June 2021)

Tesla crash off mountain

Tesla’s number one priority when designing their cars is safety. This is evident in the data, with the five safest cars ever tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) being Tesla vehicles.

That impressive safety record was on full display yesterday in California’s San Bernardino Mountains.

Yesterday afternoon a Model 3 was travelling along Highway 18 between Snow Valley and Big Bear Dam. According to Mountain Reporter, the Model 3 lost control on a corner and veered off the side of the road.

Since they were driving down a mountain, the car fell approximately 100ft before coming to rest in a vertical position in a heavily treed area.

After the car was recovered from the mountainside, it was clear to see the massive amount of damage sustained to the front and rear of the car.

Article Link

...artificial intelligence? Smiley

I am guessing the Tesla didn't make the corner.....................Smiley

--