Whoopsy:
Leawood911:
Boxster Coupe GTS:

Hi Leawood, it’s great to hear that you are no longer a cult member and have committed to stop troIIing every topic by posting about TesIa! Smiley

Perhaps it is finally time to close this thread and move on? Smiley

What would be your next car? Audi e-tron GT looks great! Porsche Taycan got a 5-star review from Autocar! VW have a long line of EVs launching... and then there is the Ford Mustang Mach-E if you plan to replace the Model 3 with another electric car, that’s maybe a bit cooler? Smiley

Or maybe take a test drive in the Porsche 992 Turbo S - it’s a great drive and quite fast if you like that sort of car!  E0F26BDD-E91B-4EF4-964B-7C4204B9E420.gif

Turbo S is too big and crazy expensive. I have been on a waiting list for a gt3 since the 996.  What a joy it is to be a lifelong Porsche customer for 40+ years and not be able to buy the car you want for 20 of those years
Perhaps this explains why I enjoy my Model3. 
I have been posting here for 15 years. I don’t discuss much about Tesla in other EV threads and try not to mention the word Tesla anywhere but in this thread.  I have only had the car for 18 months. Do the math
For my troubles and effort to shed some simple light on a pretty political and polluted  topic I have been relentlessly dumped on by grownups who sometimes act like children.  No problem.  I just like cars. 
Does canceling me or Tesla actually help your car future?  Ask yourself why on earth you are so offended by me?  Something got into your head big time if you think I’m a troll and not just a friend who likes cars. 

There are always ways to buy one. Establish a better relationship with your local dealer is one, start calling around the country is another. In the USA it's perfectly legal to buy a new car out of state, unlike here in Canada.

Porsche doesn't number limit the GT3, so the supply is quite adequate. One just need to look hard enough.

Wanted to say that for a while. 

Leawood, if you don't get an allocation after all this time it means you are doing something not correctly. Probably you are relieved not to get one Smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS