Been chating with my friend who works for the group, good news for him, no major changes in terms of jobs.:!
They have been however in the high management, but that's because Mr Morchione, CEO of Fiat group takes over the new entity now formed by Alfa, Maserati and Case New Holland (world leader in tractors).
So no more need for Mr Leach. Only a year at the head of the Maserati, but he was given an extremely generous departure cheque.
Fiat will keep Lancia.
All this for the Ferrari IPO to be launched sometime in 2005.

As for the F430, Nberry was right about the US delivery, due to high dollar not anticipated by the group, all delivery of US F430 have been allocated to the Asian market!
Ferrari will wait fo the dollar to recover.
F612 F575 are still being delivered due to their higher price and lower volumes, but for now, no F430 goes to the States.

Finally, new Maserati Coupe and Spyder are ready and apparently magnificent cars. Expect 450 hp, and folding hard top for the Sypder (this was known since a while).
I don't think it'll be a 997 beater as the weight will also be hefty, probably minimum 1700 kgs, a very nice GT in perspective then.

In the future, nothing will change for Maserati, the collaboration with Audi is going to increase, and with Ferrari, collaboration stays the same.
In terms of delearships, nothing new for the next five years, Ferrari will still share dealership with Maserati and Alfa will stay on it own.
We will not buy an Alfa in a Ferrari dealership.

Finally, little scoop, Fiat Auto has big plans for Maserati, we might see in less than two years a Boxster Competitor. (Probably with an Alfa engine I guess).
Nothing on a small Ferrari though.
And silence on a Maserati powered Alfa (it would make sense though).

Voila!