Quote:
Upplanda said:
Nice choice and spec.. I have also ordered my first P. at 40+. What a painful wait! Your name is very Finnish - and you have bought a car from home!? I'm myself from Sweden..almost domestic to me as well.

Upplanda:
GT Silver is very nice in person. I almost went with that color as well. You'll love it!
I'm not from Finland, but I'm a longtime F1 fan, and big fan of Mika Hakkinen. Actually met him at the Canadian GP in Montreal. Funny guy! You wouldn't think so from his interviews, at least on the surface. About a decade ago I was heavy into racing radio controlled cars and I entered a couple of races under the alias 'Mika hakkinen' and the nickname stuck ever since.

Speaking of Finland, I'm planning a European vacation in a year or two and I want to do a factory tour. Anyone know if you can get a tour of the Finland plant where the 987's are made? Or just the factory in Germany? (I take it I won't see any 987's being built there?)
I heard they take you out for some laps on their test track as part of the tour. That would be awesome.