Quote:
DrPhil said:
Quote:
dreamcar said:
...my friends and family think I am completely insane spending what I have on a car.

"Yeah...until they see the car, then they will be like velcro-flies on a velcro-turd. Even old grams will salivating...and perhaps even flatulating.
Har to keep your composure with a hottie like that around."

Tell me about it! Right now no one knows that I've ordered my car but my wife and I. When my family and friends find out (they'll find out when I drive up in it-no sooner) I know they will try to give me a hard time about how much it costs, but you know what? I don't care.

I've been a car affecionado all my life; and specifically I've always wanted a Porsche. And I agree w/ Dr. Phil- deep down they'll be wishing they had one too

Thanks dbz for posting those pics. The more I look at it the more I realize what a good decision I've made.

Wy wife and I stopped by the Porsche Design store in South Coast Plaza last evening (it's a biggest and I'd say most popular shopping mall in Orange County) to see what goodies I could blow my money on. I've already tagged a leather briefcase and wallet to add to my future collection.

I kinda feel like I just joined a club, and an exclusive one at that lol!