Grant:

With the apparent controversies of the Ring lap set with the Performante, you would think Lambo would be super careful not to allow even the appearance of something shady going on this time...

There was nothing shady about the Performante lap times, whoever had the chance to encounter a good driver in one on the track knows what I am talking about. One YouTuber started the crap because the Lambo video was edited and we all know that it never went away. Lambo learned from this with the SVJ.

The fuel is approved and most records are done with high octane fuel. It is very unlikely that the fuel and any ECU mapping mods would add substantial power to the V10 engine, the power of 640 is basically the “end” of the possible power output.

Funny that nobody questions Porsche with their turbo charged engines when we all know that Porsche, in the past, seems to have used a dyno detection mode in their ECU software. 👀

I do not know how fast the STO will be but I have the new PZero PCZ4 L1 on my Performante now and all I can say WOW, what a grip, incl. side grip (side walls feel stiffer). These Lambos are crazy fast, just check out some YouTube videos on the Nordschleife.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)