It just depends. For me home charging is perfect.  It is like having a gas station at home. The quicker they can make home charging the better but speed is not as important as just having a place to plug in at home.  Superchargers, as a result, are almost always empty.  My guess is we have far fewer EVs available by magnitudes than houses with electricity suitable.  If your house has an electric clothes washer then you have enough power. 
once you can charge at home you Virtually never stop anywhere else in your town to charge.  Road trips are different  and for those it is not quantity but ease of use and reliability. 
If I were to guess I would say 98% of my charging is at home and I put 20k miles on in one year while working from home. 
If I could not charge at home and had to go to chargers to fill up, regardless how fast, I would never own an EV knowing what I know.  Home charging is key. This is where your car sits most all the time. Perfect use of idle time. Sitting at a charger is nuts. Thinking that more of these is the solution is even more unrealistic. 

Sometimes I get the feeling these reviewers don’t actually spend much time using EVs in real life.