huangester:

Currently driving RS6 (560hp version), feel the car is very stealth and extremely powerful, and extremely stable when its wet.  The downfall of RS6 is its heavy front makes the car feel heavy, but still does well on twisties, but the interior feels extremely outdated when it compared with the new Panamera.  The interior of Panamera is just soo fresh and high tech. looking....  seriously considering replace my RS6 for the panamera, but its a lot more expensive and heavier than RS6.... I had promised myself not to get another heavy car anymore.... regardless of how much power, the weight is always the issue.....

I agree, the RS6 interior is outdated and needs a refresh...the next generation (not just a facelift) is due latest 2018 as far as I heard and standard power for the RS6 is going to be 600 hp flat as far as I heard. The Performance version will hit 650 hp and the car is rumored to be at least 50 kg lighter. This is going to be interesting. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)