Quote:
denn said:
Hi,

Let's see if this works this time without IE crashing on my work computer...

I'm running Windows XP Professional SP2 with lots of "exotic" programs and various anti-virus/anti-trojan software and NO crashing at all.
I didn't see a bluescreen for months now and I'm running Windows XP Pro on 4 notebooks and 2 Desktops (private & work). So the problem is not with IE or Windows XP, it has to be something else.

The Sport Technos look great but they're not cheap.
There are also three different versions available.
If you're owning a Cayenne Turbo and you're planning to get the 500 HP powerkit retrofitted sooner or later, get the NEWER version of the Sport Techno rims which has changed spokes to allow room for the bigger brakes of the powerkit.
These rims are standard on ALL Cayenne for MY 2006 and some cars of late MY 2005 (may/june production?).
The third available version is the version which is 10'' wide in the rear instead of 9''. You can achieve a similar "effect" in the rear by using the 17 mm wheel spacers with the 9'' rims in the rear.

Especially on the Cayenne, the tire choice is very important. I would go with Porsche approved tires only, I like the Michelin Diamaris very much, it offers a perfect combo of sportiness in the dry and sufficient traction and safety in the wet. All Porsche approved tires have a N-designation in their name, like N0, N1, etc.

Getting a wheel set (rims + tires) from a Porsche dealer might be the cheapest way over here in Germany.