Sorry for the late reply - busy work week. In order to answer fanch's question regarding my "fun cars" I asked myself the following question - "If I had to elminate one car each month, in what order would that be?". The Maserati would go first (in fact this will happen at the end of this month, being replaced by a SL 55). The Ferrari 550 next. Now it gets tough!!! Well, I will jump ahead and say the Lamborghini would be the last to go. It is just such an outrageous automobile and, presently, in a class by itself. So, between the 996 Turbo and the 360 Modena, that is very difficult. They are such different automobiles. The Porsche is just so well put together and a car you can just get into and take off. The Ferrari design on the 360 is so fantastic. Since I would then still have the Lambo, I guess the 996 Turbo would go before the 360. That would be one very difficult decision. Now, if I could have only one car, needing to give up my daily driver(CL 600), it would be the 996 Turbo Tiptronic without a moments hesitation. It is such an outrageous, all around, fantastic automobile. Realize my wife has a Mercedes Wagon so we would still have a four door, five passenger car.