SSO.:

Just posted up a new article on our former Ferraris and where they are now.

https://karenable.com/our-former-ferraris-where-are-they-now/

Comments?

Anyone have any interesting stories on where their former cars have ended up?

Wow, really interesting story to read. Smiley Smiley

I know of only one car where it ended up (and was destroyed Smiley): My former 996 Turbo S RS-Tuning, amazing car, had so many improvements like sintermetal clutch system with one mass flywheel, gearbox cooling system, GT2 intercoolers, 100 cell catalytic converters, etc.

Sold it because I switched to a supercharged E55 AMG (first kid got older and I needed a faster family car), the owner crashed the 996 Turbo a few months later, totaled it, he survived it, don't know what happened exactly but this car was extremely fast.

Kept the E55 AMG for only six months, after I put another 6k or so in it for a rear axle locking differential install and an updated gearbox software (everything installed in Affalterbach at AMG), got a Cayenne Turbo afterwards. Smiley Tuned the Cayenne Turbo with the original Porsche Powerkit from 450 to 500 hp.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)