Electric infrastructure:
I live in the middle of Munich and have rented an underground parking space from a municipal company

Municipal electric power supplier (Stadtwerke, don’t know how to translate) offers wallboxes (11kw) with flat-rate billed electricity for private users. They care that the power supply of the whole underground parking and the house above is fine. This also applies to rented parking spaces, they also handle the billing of electricity. They only need the allowance of the owner of the house

The city of Munich supports this offer with 40% of the costs, makes it even more attractive.

The municipal company where I rented the parking lot still does not allow the installation. Fire protection is the argument although other wallboxes are already installed in the garage. 

And our municipal goverment already says that it will be nearly impossible to reach Munich's CO2 reduction plans

Wtf? This is the German way.

One of my big customers (member of DAX stock index) urges us to reduce the CO2, this will be a selection criterion for the next pitches. Only possibility is to slowly change to hybrid or electric company cars

My wife is working for a different member of DAX stock index company. Right now she is ordering her new company car. They just changed the car allowance. Only hybrids or electric cars anymore …

So I think in the future cars with combustion engines will be a thing from the past