Thanks, Whoopsy for the review. Very interesting. 2 years into my 992C2S I still miss a manual gearbox in my car. I should have waited. I have no idea why, in the manual car, Porsche choose not to enable Sport/Sport+ without rev matching. It's just a software change, really. It doesn't make sense at all. I don't want 7 speeds but your review makes it clear that it's not a deal breaker for a C2S manual if you don't want to go the whole way to a GT car. (I still use the rear seats for my kids) However the number of faults I have experienced (with my admittedly early 992) have soured the experience. This is by far the most faulty Porsche I have owned. If they spent less on marketing and free cars for celebrities and more on quality I would be much happier. Not just software but for some of the mechanical parts. Fake exhausts are just the start of the slippery slope! The panel gaps on a Tesla I tested recently are better than some parts of my 992. But. However. I find myself looking at earlier GT cars and even the 4.0 Boxster for a change. I suppose a manual C2S might make sense but I'd really want the rev matching 'fixed'.  More 'analogue' seems to be the sweet spot for Porsche for now. At least for me. Taycan is great but it's expensive for technology which dates quickly and 1 of 2 I've driven rattled -and the infrastructure is still lacking compared to rivals at half the price. Porsche needs to satisfy its loyal base better or I for one will go somewhere else. And they can start by making a manual car properly manual.