CGX car nut:

Why even bother with him?  In his part of the world Tesla is infallible regardless of information illustrating the converse. 

I appreciate  Topspeed giving me a rundown of the events. Notice he did it without an unfounded personal attack. 
Bravo and thank you.

I think if you re-read my post you will see that my reason for not watching the clip is because I am not really a fan of full self driving in its current form. Maybe you missed that. I did also point out that human drivers are also making mistakes and still the major cause of car fatalities at this point in time. I try very hard in my posts to be objective and pass on my own personal experience vs an array of news clips and videos.  Do you think I have more of an agenda than the media?  I am not trying to sell you anything.
 I doubt there is anyway I could structure a sentence which is a critical of Tesla and you would not read it as praise.  Try as I might. But I did create a post without resorting to a personal attack and free of mind reading or insulting tone Smiley

Ps. Put the thesaurus down already - trying to sound super smart while simply lashing out illustrates the converse.