Ok, this is only a photoshop for our Rennteam members
If someone wants to post this elsewere, be my guest but make sure you mention its a photoshop, though it may be obvious (I'm not a pro, just an enthusiatic sportcar fan), its just in case.

But imagine Porsche coming out with this. It wouldn't canibalise 911 sales since its only a competitor to the GT3RS which is very low production, and would draw new buyers.
It should carry a similar pricetag to the GT3RS since they can basically develop it part from the coming Boxster Coupe and the GT3RS components. But imagine the performance of this agile back-to-the-roots featherweight with a 400HP N/A mid-engine compared to the more expensive italian models, not only in performance but also in feel.
This car would probably dip just slightly bellow 7:40 at the nurburgring, behind only the CGT and Enzo and in front of any Ferrari, Lambo, TVR, Pagani, etc. And would even be more impressive at a tighter track such as hockenheim. So it would be a beast at the track, but in turn fun and impressive in the streets What car could compete with this?
And would not only be great for those fortunate drivers (if the poseurs get their hands off them and leave them to the real drivers ) but I think it would be great for Porsche's image as well, a proof of Porsche know-how and lidership.

Why is it I'm salivating everytime I look at the pics?
Hope you like it