RC:

Yes, watching YouTube crash videos helps experienced drivers to anticipate dangerous situations even better...at least in my opinion. Not sure however if beginners profit from them, I may be wrong but I think the sensationalism is more profound in beginners than people who already drive for 30 years. Smiley

True. Much is for clicks. However I prefer to give them as much exposure and experience as possible. I hate asking myself after an accident if there was some lesson or advice I missed. My eldest hydroplaned off a highway thinking she must maintain a minimum speed. New tires for her convertible Mustang were in the shop awaiting her car later that week. I should have told her not to exceed conditions and or gotten her old tires off sooner. In the end there is always second guessing. Did I miss something?  So I simply check all boxes. I still teach them when they are in the car with me. I can be a dick on a road trip. Go figure. ( no I did not ask Nick to signal when he gave me that awesome drive!) Smiley