nberry:
He started to gun his engine along this four lane road with a concrete center divider. My initial reaction was to ignore him. But he kept at it. So a engage him. It wasn’t pretty. I lost in my rear view mirror after the second curve. When we finally came to a stop at a red light the Lanbo finally catches up I looked over and the young boy and driver looked distraught. They were all smiles when we started. 

If this is the downhill road that takes drivers from the 56 and other freeways into La Jolla, then that is also a fairly trafficky road and also not that smooth (for track oriented cars).  Maybe it's because I have some of the greatest driving roads in SoCal in my backyard, but that's not even a place I would think about drive too fast on frankly.  Maybe on the way home.  

Anyway, it is up to those choosing rear seats in their GT3 to drive responsibly or not.  My wife gets car sick very quickly in any kind of fast driving, so if I chose rear seats, it would only be so that we can take our dog on longer drives!