Mithras:
reginos:

I don't think the GT3 is a car for transport but a car for fun driving. The 2 seats are more than adequate for spirited drives on B roads alone or with a keen friend or family member and for circuits for those who enjoy this hobby.

Rear seats allude to carrying your wife and kids on trips. And if that is the case and someone insists on a sports Porsche,  there are better 911s for that remit. GTS and Turbo.

I see a GT3 as an additional car, not as a substitute car.

You don't have little boys do you?

My little guys are 10 and 6. It doesn't last long. Soon they wouldn't fit in the back anyways but for now, you can't take one and not the other, maybe if you're going to the store, but not for a fun drive. So if I want to take either of them I have to be able to take both of them. 

If I want to take them to a track day they both have to get in the car OR I need to get a trailer again which is something I don't have the room to do nor the desire. If I get a trailer I"ll be done with it and buy a radical for a track toy. 

I don't really want to get a turbo, it's a perfect car but a little too perfect. I also don't think a standard 911 is enough car for me on the track and I'd be worried about thrashing it. I grew up around race cars and driving totally inappropriate cars on the street (rose joints, harnesses etc...) so driving a modern GT3 is still normal and quite frankly about as rough a ride as a mid-80's 911 with mild suspension work. In other words what I grew up with my dad daily driving 12 months of the year. I'd be quite happy daily driving a GT3 Touring. 

With all your parameters, criteria and preferences a 992 GT3 T with rear seats fits very well.

I am sure that the Touring will have the expensive option of rear seats because this is what customers have been calling for, after the initial experiment.

As it was on the 991 Touring is a GT3 with a  "wing delete" option.

--

"Porsche....and Nothing else matters"