Quote:
nberry said:

Not me. How do you know the 360 was making an effort?

A few months ago a guy in a standard 996 with two girls in the car pulled alongside of me and accelerated. I decided to stay right next to him as he worked feverishly shifting through 2nd 3rd and 4th (quite poorly) which I found very amusing. The women also were enjoying it though they were watching me and had that look in their eyes saying I wish I was in HIS car.

I made no effort to go by him though I had plenty of power to do so. I am sure he probably bragged to his girl and other friends that he either beat or stayed with a Ferrari(just as you are doing). It is understandable since it is a badge of honor to do so.

Hey Nick,

I knew it was not you because I think you have a red one plus this guy seemed old. It was interesting that I had a girl in the car and the 360 driver was alone. Do Ferrari drivers have a problem with closing the deal?

Since I was on Ortega Highway, I did have the advantage of following him because of all the blind curves it has. I just enjoyed the sprint up the mountain, I was more interested in the driving part than who was faster.

I was also amazed that I saw a Ferrrari out in the middle of nowhere. In all my years of driving, I have never ever seen a Ferrari outside the cities. I just thought that this guy must really love his Ferrari and loves to drive it because he did put some miles on his car that day. No garage queen for him, just a true Ferrari enthusiast.