CGX car nut:
RC:
crayphile:
RC:
crayphile:
Tons of sports cars and motorcycles on the roads, more than actually without a lockdown. Smiley 

Nuts and irresponsible. I know this has been discussed elsewhere on Rennteam - and I have stayed out of it! My philosophy from the start has been what can I do as an individual on the economic front right from guaranteeing the salary of my least well paid employees through to not taking my cars out on the viral spread front.

Smiley I said it before and I say it again: This has something to do with intelligenceSmiley

When we saw how many people were at the lake last weekend, we left immediately. Impossible to keep social distancing, especially since basically nobody was wearing a mask (yes, outdoors but people were like less than half a meter away from each other, very crowded).

Oh, the irony!  You and your family go to the lake yet when others, whom you deem less intelligent, are already there you leave post haste. What an elitist view you possess.  

Can we move this off the 765LT thread, we've got a perfectly good Coronavirus thread where argumentative discussion is welcomed kiss

--

997 GT2 2014 3.9 Mezger, 800PS @ 1.2 bar

2021 McLaren 765LT incoming 

993 Turbo, 2006 built 3.8, 577PS/797NM, 1440kg DIN sold to a worthy enthusiast.