Whoopsy:

Hmm, it looks like a face lifted version of the 570...........

And look, they put the battery down low! Not like how they did with the P1 and claimed that was the proper way to put heavy stuff in the car Pretty much proof that they put hybrid system in the P1 as an afterthought to counter the 918. Hack job is the proper term to describe the P1. Almost forgot, they didn't used an oversized starter motor as a EV motor now, they got a proper one integrated with the gearbox.

The rest of the tech in the car is pretty impressive. They overhauled the electric control system, simplifying the wiring for the CAN bus system. Also electrified the accessories like HVAC and stuff. Also used a hot V configuration for the V6. And a proper e-Diff instead of using rear brakes as the diff.

Very impressive car from McLaren, this is a proper product from the top notch engineering firm that is McLaren we always knew they are. 

The Artura should be the nail in the coffin for the NSX if that car hasn't died yet.

Tempting for me to get back in a McLaren now that the 992s are all fat and ugly.

What is proper e-Diff?

To me this kind of design with the carbon tub may fit a race car or a toy but it is not a good design for a street car that you want to drive it often.

I would prefer the NSX or the 911 for a good price difference.