Guys, I'm in the process (together with my son) to convince my wife that the GT3 is the "cooler" car for her, not the 992 Carrera GTS Cab she had in mind. blush

Just yesterday we watched the GT3 presentation video together and I told her afterwards: "Nah, this car isn't for you, too sporty, you need something different." You should have seen her face, as if I told her she gained 500 grams. 

Then she asked my son what he thinks about the GT3 (my son was already "prepared") and he shouted: "Coolest car ever...but not for you, this is a car for younger people and not for women.". This gave her the rest, she was so upset, even this morning, she was furious. 

Now she wants to talk to our Porsche sales guy about delivery times and lease cost...stay tuned. smiley

Just a few minutes ago, she told me that she really wants something "cool" once (as if she never had any cool car before ) but she also wants a convertible. I told her to get a cheap BMW 2 series convertible for sunny days and city traffic and the GT3 for fun. Now she is also calling our BMW guy. smiley

Well...my wife isn't stupid, I think she is seeing through this but I also think she really wants to give the GT3 a shot, she really loved the test-drive in the 991.2 GT3. 

I'll keep you guys informed. 

This is how she configured the car already... (price around 197k EUR).

1613656987543gt31.jpg

1613656997228gt32.jpg

gt34.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)