RC:

Markus, I haven't measured my R8 yet, only test-drove it "against" a 991.2 Turbo S Coupe factory car (early production series) on the Autobahn quite a few times. The 28-29 seconds I mentioned are based on various published reviews and test figures. The Sportauto R8 review was kind of weird because the car had a miraculous power loss and achieved worse numbers than in any review I read so far. Sportauto re-tested the R8 in comparison with the Huracan and the 991.2 Turbo S and the numbers are much better.

Ah, I see Smiley The best thing is to wait for the Supertest of all the new cars (Audi, Porsche) maybe.

If I am not wrong the following should provide a rough estimate: between 250 and 300kph a car covers approx 75m per second. That means (very roughly again) that a 2-3s difference (my speculation: 650s vs turbo s) should translate into approx. 150m-200m (which corresponds to like 4 times the distance between these white poles on the Autobahn). The difference to the LT675 would be more like 300m based on this Smiley